At the Parkinson’s Institute and Clinical Center (PICC), we transform the lives of thousands of Parkinson’s patients and their families—as well as the entire field of Parkinson’s care and research.
Since its founding, PICC has:
- Helped thousands of Parkinson’s patients better manage the symptoms of the disease, representing individuals from 38 states and several foreign countries.
- Conducted more than 135 clinical trials , medically evaluating more than 95 different drugs and therapies for Parkinson’s.
- Been involved with testing nearly every drug on the market today addressing Parkinson’s disease.
- Published hundreds of articles about Parkinson’s care, treatment, and research.
- Hosted three renowned research laboratories led by expert scientists using state-of-the-art equipment and tools.
The patient is at the center of everything we do at PICC. Hear directly from our patients about their experience living with Parkinson’s and the personalized care they receive at PICC.
Walk With Me
I’ve been very well taken care of at the Institute…
The Institute is hope…
The Institute is critical…